WeAreMC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeAreMC is a minecraft server

a hacker

tomasesino

a hacker Empty a hacker

Post  tomasesino Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:51 am

chris, sam and all admins y want to say something i did played a lot on this server and i dont want to loose all this work i know that you are short of money to pay the server the thing that now im going to say it will sound crazy but it works had you ever heared about hamachi if you dont read this. hamachi its a program that helps to make servers if you dont have money to pay a real server whit this program you can have aserver witouth paying and transfer the world that whe had done in wearemc to the new server.
    today i did get in the server to look at it and i realise that a big part of spawn was destroyed in spawn it says that jo2hy did it please whe need to make an repair im sorry about mi gramatic errors but im chilean bie bie Very Happy

a hacker Empty Re: a hacker

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 pm

hello, yes i have heard of hamachi, and i am running a small server from home currently (started a new map and were just playing legit). unfortunately i do not have a good enough Internet connection to be able to host the WeAreMC server from home, if you would like i could give you the login details for the hamachi server im currently running.

Also in regards to the "hacker" there is no hacker, its just that when minecraft updated the protection plugins were not working so some things set on fire and some things melted, that is all.
    tomasesino

a hacker Empty internet

Post  tomasesino Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:23 am

whe got a problem with the thing of internet conection i live in a hill and mi internet conection is bad because that i will investigate if someone host minecraft servers free in internet i could find something but im no sure.

Sponsored content

a hacker Empty Re: a hacker

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:16 pm